|First Prize in Book Art this month: Loopy Dave's Coffee-drinking Witch|
The all-time best-looking witches include:
2. Elizabeth Montgomery - She starred in the TV series, Bewitched, based in part on the Thorne Smith novel.
3. Nicole Kidman, in Bewitched, a movie remake of the television series. Kidman also plays a witch in the movie, Practical Magic, which we liked better.
4. Catherine Bell, who plays in The Good Witch and in a number of sequel Hallmark Channel movies. Absolutely lovely. She also played a beautiful witch in the movie, Death Becomes Her, which also starred Goldie Hawn and Glenn Close.
5. Kim Novak in Bell, Book, and Candle. The comedy in Bewitched must have been partly inspired by this classic.
6. Sandra Bullock was a very good witch in Practical Magic, which also starred Nicole Kidman, previously listed.
7. Rachel Ward - She starred in Black Magic, one of our favorite witchy movies of all time, a comedy about the eternal feminine. She was simply gorgeous in it.
8, 9, & 10. Cher, Susan Sarandon, and Michelle Pfeiffer in The Witches of Eastwick, based upon the John Updike novel.
For the Wyrd Sisters blog, go here.